from Portland. I flew in yesterday and was so excited to see my little family. Portland was awesome - we worked hard, but had fun doing it. The people I worked with - Alycia, Eric & Kathie were great. The state was beautiful as always - I couldn't believe that it only rained one day that I was there!
On Friday night my great uncle Carl who lives near Portland was kind enough to come pick me up and take me out to eat. We went to a German restaurant that was delicious. I thought I was in heaven eating the cheese fondue and chicken schnitzel - especially after having only eaten a few bites all day. It was so good to chat with Carl even if he wouldn't spill too much good stuff about my dad growing up! If you read this, Carl, thank you so much for a wonderful evening!
Also, thanks to my mom and mother-in-law for watching the kids while I was gone - it was so good to know they were in good hands.
I believe I've mentioned it before, but I was the featured member on A Million Memories' website last month. The newsletter came out last week. You can see where I'm featured here on page 11.
Now to get caught up on a little sleep!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











1 comment:
Hey Brenda,
One of your cousins here! The family sent me your link, so I thought I'd look you up. We've never met, but who cares, family is family. I'm also in Utah, pop over to my blog if you'd like and email me from there! I love scrapbooking, too, but I'm nowhere near as into it as you are, I can tell.
Hope to hear from you!
Post a Comment