I did this layout last week for a challenge at AMM. I got these brand new Basic Grey papers while I was in Portland. I love those little dinosaurs!
Journaling Reads: I’m not quite sure when it happened, this obsession with The Land Before Time Movies. It seems like one day you were watching the Disney princess movies and the next you were all about dinosaurs. You would watch them all day if I let you.
We’ve seen them so many times that even Jack knows all the names of the dinosaurs. One day you came home from school and told me that you had played with your friend Sarah at school. Without missing a beat, Jack said, “I played with Ducky & Petrie!
Every once in a while you slip in a phrase from the movies like, “oops, eeps” or “yep, yep, yep!” Such a fun stage you are in right now.
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stickers, Rub-ons, Alpha Stickers: Basic Grey Archaic Line; Flourish Transparency: MME; Pen: Zig by EK Success; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Computer Font: Archie, Microsoft Word; Other: Rhinestones.
We’ve seen them so many times that even Jack knows all the names of the dinosaurs. One day you came home from school and told me that you had played with your friend Sarah at school. Without missing a beat, Jack said, “I played with Ducky & Petrie!
Every once in a while you slip in a phrase from the movies like, “oops, eeps” or “yep, yep, yep!” Such a fun stage you are in right now.
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stickers, Rub-ons, Alpha Stickers: Basic Grey Archaic Line; Flourish Transparency: MME; Pen: Zig by EK Success; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Computer Font: Archie, Microsoft Word; Other: Rhinestones.











3 comments:
What a fun layout!
cute layout! i really, really need some of that paper. wes is sooo into dinos.
ohhhh, this layout rocks!!!
Post a Comment