PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm back from Detroit

I spent most of the last week in Novi, Michigan - just outside of Detroit. I taught at the Great Lakes Mega Meet Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I flew out Tuesday and helped with the booth setup on Wednesday. I got back yesterday morning just in time for church. Jeff was kind enough to tell me that I looked stoned right in the middle of the meeting - he should try waking up at 4:00 EST then flying across the country and see how beautiful he looks!

The picture below is of us girls after Thursday's show at a Mexican restaurant. The one below that is obviously at Hard Rock on Friday night.Now I'm just trying to catch up on all the laundry that piled up while I was away!

1 comment:

Weavers said...

Brenda,

You gotta email me those pictures. I can't believe Jeff told you that you looked stoned. We all did! Oh by the way, remind me next time I want to paint our nails green please stop me! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!