I think she'll enjoy the break for a few days, then she will miss going to school and being with all her friends and teachers. She has had such great teachers this year. I made them these altered lunch boxes as thank-you gifts. I would love to say that I came up with this cute idea, but I got it from a lady on 2Peas.
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











4 comments:
We need an update on the blogg please.
Love,
Dad
Brenda! I love these teacher gifts...you are so creative....
Brenda
I hope you saved the pattern and all the little sayings for the things inside those lunch boxes. They would be perfect for handouts during Teacher Appreciation Week or Teacher Birthday next year. Just looking ahead. If you did please pass them on to me.
Tia
Brenda, You continue to amaze me! I keep wondering what your brain and skills are going to think up next! I loved the pictures of the kids. They are just darling - don't you think???
Love you,
Marilyn - Mom
Post a Comment