PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little Dancer

Last night was Makele's spring dance recital. It's the end of the dance year, and she has learned so much! She did a wonderful job in her tap routine - I was so proud of her!
Grandma and Grandpa Neuberger came to see her perform - she was so excited to have them there - as you can see in the photo below, Jack was pretty thrilled himself!
I did this 2-page layout a few months ago - it is of her performing her ballet routine in the December recital.


I can't believe her first year of dance lessons is over - it passed so quickly! She loved every minute of it thanks to her great teacher and assistant. One week we were in Salt Lake and didn't make it back in time for dance thanks to traffic and she about had a come apart - she was so disappointed that she couldn't go. She is looking forward to summer dance!

Supplies for the above layout: Patterned Paper: Rusty Pickle, Creative Café (Pink Lined); Chipboard, Trims, Buttons, “Dancer” & Quote Rub-ons: Rusty Pickle; Lace Paper: KI Memories; “Little” Rub-ons, Paint: Making Memories; Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft; Pens: Signo (White), American Crafts (Black); Ink: Tsukineko.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

awwww how cute is makele! LOVE your project girl!! i see you went a little outline happy again;)

Tia said...

Makele looks so cute. I glad she actually danced at her recital instead of just standing there like Chloe did.
Tia