
We went to the aquatic center today and took Kylie and Alice with us. The kids had a ball playing in the water. Too bad my camera battery went dead! Oh well, it was for the best - my camera lens must have gotten splashed because there is a hazy spot in the middle of the photos that I did take after the one below of Makele going down the frog slide. She couldn't get enough of that slide! She also loved going down the big twisty slide with me. She is like a little fish - so different from last summer when she was a bit timid around the water. She ventures right out into the water by herself.

Jack is a little more reserved (imagine that). He wanted no part of the frog slide - I held his hand up the stairs, but when he got to the top, he backed out. He wanted me to go with him, but that's where I drew the line. Can you just imagine me going down that little slide? He did go down the big twisty slide with me. We had a fun time - Jeff didn't put sunscreen on so he is burnt to a crisp!
2 comments:
Brenda
Looks like fun, but what are you still doing home I thought you were leaving for Chicago?
OK totally miss this waterpark....I use to take my kids there ALL THE TIME! So much fun!
Post a Comment