
Here is Mayson and Ellie (my nieces) going down.
And Kevin (Jeff's brother) catching Ellie.
Jack was a little timid at first - he had been up the night before with a fever and stomach ache. I don't think he had quite recovered yet. He sat on the beach chair eating goldfish for a while before he decided to venture back in.
We had a BBQ with Jeff's parents, his sister's and brother's family later that night. We had a lot of fun - thanks Kevin and Angie for having us!While we are on the subject of swimming, I did this layout about a month ago of Makele's swimming lesson - just barely getting around to posting it. This is one of the games they played.
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Tabs, File Folder, Chipboard, Trims, Stickers, Rub-ons: Rusty Pickle; Paint: Crackle Paint by Ranger; Pen: American Crafts.











3 comments:
When are you going to put one of those in your back yard? I'm dying to try it out.
That is way cool!! I agree... we need a friend like that too! You have such incredible creativity, I'm jealous! If you are ever in the St. Louis area on one of your ventures let me know... it'd be fun to see you (and I can tell you some awesome places to eat!! ;) Take care.
-Angeline
hey bren-
love your layout and hope that you are enjoying the last few days of summer!
ann
Post a Comment