#1 This little stunt - not so cute. I saw this a couple of days ago. Jeff left the lawn mower out on the back porch and the dog chewed right threw the pull start cord - I circled it for ease of viewing. Jeff did say this is not so big of a deal seeing as how it is an electric start. His story changed today when he went out to mow the lawn and the battery was dead! He had to grab that small end of the rope and pull to start it! Ha! Serves him right I say.
#2 The nice little hole in the backyard. In all fairness, Jeff did fill this back in, but of course the dog dug it right back up!
#3 Chewed up toys! Not that I really care about this particular Ken doll, but it just shows the dog is a chewing machine! Poor Ken didn't have a fighting chance.
#4 You might wonder what this is all about - looks like a regular scooter, right? It is except for the fact that once upon a time it used to have black rubber grips on the handles.
#5 The by-products all over the yard. You can thank me later for not posting a picture of that. Jeff has been doing a good job of keeping it picked up, but now of course the garbage can reeks like crazy every time I open the lid. #7 I have some huge contraption designed to keep the dog inside the backyard. Again, no picture of this - I myself have not been out to see it - I'm terrified of what I'll find. The dog was getting out of the yard (#8) through a gap between the garage and the fence so Jeff constructed some make-shift barrier out of who knows what.
That about wraps it up. The only bright side I can see to this is the fact that at least we only have one. My Dad (the tender-hearted soul that he is) decided to take two puppies from the same litter to save them from an early demise. Double your pleasure, double your fun - right Mom?











2 comments:
so my first thought . . . so glad it's her and not me;) i know i'm awful! i do however see a layout in the near future. lol!
Oh, but isn't he so cute? Can you even imagine your family without him? Cute banner.
Post a Comment