PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Laney's Photo Shoot

"No, I haven't had my baby yet. No, I don't know when he's coming." This is how I'm going to start answering my phone from now until the baby is born. Just skip the "hello" and everything. Seems that since I had Makele 3 weeks early and Jack 2 weeks early that everyone (including me) expected me to have the baby by now. Like Makele said, I guess he's just nice and warm in there and doesn't want to come out! I think maybe my Mother-in-Law was on to something when she said that he probably hears all the commotion out here between Jack and Makele and is scared to be thrown in the midst of it all! At any rate, he'll come when he's dang good and ready.

A couple weeks ago (May 23rd to be exact) I took some photos of my niece, Laney. My brain wasn't functioning too well that day (my battery died halfway through and I had to go charge it), so I was lucky to get these shots!
Here's one of Taryn and Laney - BTW, Happy 26th Birthday today, Taryn!








I took this one on the 17th - she wasn't even a week old then -

5 comments:

Jess Allen said...

Wow! Darling!

Tia said...

She is so cute. Good job on the picts!

Crystal Leatham said...

Brenda we must have the same due date or something. I am in the same boat and just wrote a blog about "the trama's of pregnancy" last night. Taryn looks great and her baby girl is SO cute. I love the pics you got of her.

Crystal

Heidi E. said...

So cute.. Love all the pictures..

A. Ese. said...

realmente bellas fotografias. muy lindo tu blog. Un saludo desde mΓ©xico.