I chose to work with the Birdilicious Kit by Kami of Ziggle Designs and Irene of He-ARTistic Touch:

I created two layouts using this kit.

For the layout above, my photos were a little too bright and didn't go too well with the more subdued colors of the kit. I desaturated them so that just a hint of color shows through - I love how it turned out! The kit includes a fun rolled edge I used on the yellow paper to give the illusion of dimension. I also used Sparkilicious Stitches over the edges of the red paper-

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Birds, Ribbon, Journaling Spot, Alphas, Rhinestons, Rolled Edge: Birdilicious Kit, Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, Irene V. Alexeeva, www.scraporchard.com; Glitter Stitches: Sparkilicious Stitches, Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, www.scraporchard.com, Software: Adobe; Font: CK Teacher’s Pet.
This might come as a shock, but I actually did a layout that didn't center around Makele and Jack! I'm getting better at that, but I still love to scrapbook their cute little faces. These pictures were taken when Shawna, Kylie, Taryn and me went to Swiss Days last year. My nieces, Mallory and Ellie performed with the Midway Children's choir.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Alphas, Journaling Spot, Tags, Bird, Button, Wire Flower, Rhinetones, Rolled Edge: Birdilicious Kit, Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, www.scraporchard.com; Glitter Stitches: Sparkilicious Stitches, Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, www.scraporchard.com; Software: Adobe; Font: Donny’s Hand.











No comments:
Post a Comment