Aiden James Neuberger
Born June 15, 2009
6:09 pm
8 lbs 19.5 inches
Right after he was born:
My amazing doctor, Dr. Karen Boheen (she has delivered all 3 of our children).

Jeff's mom has been taking care of Jack and Makele and brought them to see Aiden this morning. They were so excited to meet him and immediately fell in love with him.

My mother-in-law with Makele and Aiden. She has been so great to take care of the kids - she even took them over the weekend so I could get some last minute things done and have some much needed rest before the new arrival! Thank you, Marilyn, you don't know how much I appreciate it!
The proud papa:












21 comments:
Brenda! He's so CUTE! Congratulations to you and your family!
Congrats !!! He is adorable... I love all the pictures..
Yay! He is darling....such a sweet face :) And your mother-in-law is a keeper!
Awww Congratulations to you all! Waht a wee cutie and i adore the name!
Rest up my friend, love ya! xxxx
He is so cute. Can't wait to see him in person.
YEA...Congrats Brenda and family! Aiden looks perfect my friend, and what an adorable name too!
The pics of your children and you with Aiden are priceless..thanks so much for sharing!!
Hope your feeling OK...!!
Kathie_d
Awe, he is so adorable! So glad that he finally arrived. He is super cute.
Wow! Congratulations. He's so dang cute. I love little newbies. There is just something so innocent and sweet about them. Good luck with recovering and the late nights.
Congrats Brenda! He's precious!!
Congratulations Brenda and Family!! Enjoy your newest member of your family! He is darling!!
Congratulations Brenda!!! He is Beautiful.. Love His name...
Congrats Brenda! He is adorable (as are both your other children). How great of you MIL to watch the kids but as a grandmother I know that's not such a hardship! LOL!!
Congratulations! You look amazing and he is GORGEOUS!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
Michelle @ AMM
He's adorable! Congratulations, Brenda!
Brenda, he's gorgeous! Congratulations!
Congrats Brenda!!! He is just precious!!! We had the same dr. deliver all four of our kids and she could be the sister of your dr.! Hope you are getting some much needed rest!
Hey Brenda CONGRATS! Both my kids were born June 15th. Weeeee! BIG BIG congrats to your family!
Michelle Magana
Oh my! He is darling! So glad that he is here safe and sound. Hope you are feeling well. Caroline is so happy that she and Aiden get to share the same birthday! (And, I LOVE the name!)
you have a BEAUTIFUL family! Congratulations!!!!
He's adorable, Brenda! I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful little addition to your already cute family!! Congrats.
Post a Comment