So I've gone a little camera happy on Aiden since he was born. The poor child is going to hate the camera before too long! I can't help it - he's just too darn cute!
This one was taken when he was just 3 days old.
6 days old -

I tried this next shot earlier in the day without much luck. He was awake and wasn't liking the idea of laying on his stomach in the basket. His umbilical cord rubbed against the afghan and fell off. It scared me a little, but the doctor said it wouldn't have came off if it wasn't ready to. He is one-week-old in these pictures -



I love this one of him smiling in his sleep - so precious! These were taken on Saturday, so he was almost 2 weeks old.




Yesterday I took him in for his two-week checkup. He now weighs a hefty 8 lbs 8 oz and is 20 inches long. The doctor said he looks great!











11 comments:
Brenda love the picts. He is so cute, and you are an awesome photographer!
Love all the pics....so, so precious...I also love the blanket! Looks so soft....
Hey, now he's the size of Laney when she was born. Cute pictures.
Oh! I love them! So so so cute!
Brenda,
Nice pictures keep up the good work
Later,
Dad
Brenda,
Nice pictures,keep up the good work
Later,
Dad
Hi Brenda, OMG, these pics are straight out of an Anne Geddes calendar shoot, they are adorable!!!! Love the snuggly blanket in the bath, so creative. I wanted to know if it was ok to pinch your heart and wings blinkie for my blog? I just looooove it, thanks Brenda, Tiff from Oz xx.
Actually now that I take another look, it could be a snuggle bed? hehe xx.
Brenda, these pictures are beautiful. Congrats on your new little one. He is adorable.
Thanks for all your support during the race.
Kristi
Brenda! I LOVE the photos you took! They are simply beautiful! Aiden is a cutie!!!
Oh brenda, these are stubbing photos. I wish id been a scrapper when my two were babies.
Congratulations again
Post a Comment