PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

A Few More Family Pics

I took some photos of my brother, Landon's family over the Thanksgiving weekend. As I was going through them I found it pretty funny that Chloe and Tanner were perfectly posed in every picture and smiling while Landon and Tia were either not smiling or blinking or pulling a goofy face in Landon's case. Usually it's the kids that I have problems with! Thank heavens for photoshop and the ability to swap a few faces - ha, ha! I'll be dropping these in the mail soon, I promise, Tia!
See what I mean about the goofy face from Landon? I mean, Photoshop can only do so much! ;)


Finally! A smile! This is probably my fav...
I can't believe Tanner is 9 already!
Little Chloe is a natural... I love, love, love her freckles in this shot:
I also took some photos of my sister, Shawna's family a couple of weeks ago. They did not turn out so great thanks to the impatient soul in the cowboy hat! Seems he had to get back to work or something ;), so we didn't have a whole lot of time. Sadly, this is the best one. They all look great, it's just that the composition sucks and there's a big sun streak on Kylie's face. Sorry, Shawna - maybe we'll just have to take your's and Kylie's pictures next time and Photoshop Brian's face in later - ha, ha!
Can we just take the freakin' picture already?
Oh this definitely needs to go on the Christmas card! See what I had to deal with?

1 comment:

Tia said...

Brenda I think the pictures turned out really good, sorry Landon and I were so uncoperative during the photoshoot. HaHa. Thanks though you did great!
BTW love the layouts up above.