Last Friday Jack woke up and said to me, "mommy, my throat hurts. I need to go to the dentist!" You know it's pretty bad when he wants to go to the "dentist." I took him to the doctor where they did a throat swab. It came back positive for strep, so he put him on an antibiotic. Aiden and I got sick again this week with a cold - fun, fun!
Last night we dyed Easter eggs. Jack did a lot better with it this year - he only broke one (when it rolled off the dipper and onto the floor)! In years past, he liked to throw them in the dye and dig them out with his bare hands.

Trying to get Jack to look at the camera and smile is a complete joke (to him anyway - it's becoming not so funny for me!):
And one last photo of Aiden just because:
You might have noticed I added a menu bar to the top of my blog. Most of them are still blank - I'll be working on that when I get time (in other words, don't expect it to be there anytime soon ;)).












1 comment:
I've been waiting for you to post. Sorry that you all have been sick. That is NO fun.
Great pictures! I love the Easter eggs and funny faces. And, I LOVE the coordinating outfits. Those kids are so dang cute. Happy Easter to you guys!
Post a Comment