PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just for Fun

I finally did some scrapbooking just for fun - not for an assignment. I went over to Taryn's house last week ,and we digital scrapbooked together. We looked like total techno geeks with our laptops propped up in front of us, but no one was there to make fun of us except the kids (who were too busy running after the chickens in the yard to even notice).

Here's the layout I managed to put together during that time -
Supplies: All elements from Chilly Morning Kit by Laura Burger, www.acherryontop.com; Title: Elegant WordArt by Bethany, www.scraporchard.com; Template: Cookies for Kids, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.

This is what I love about digital scrapbooking - you can take it anywhere with you and there's no mess (of course that's not counting the tears spilling all over the keyboard when your computer shuts down before you save your layout)!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Very cute.. I so need to get some scrapbooking down.. Hope all is well with you ..xoxo

Taryn said...

Let's do it again sans kiddos.

Becky said...

Hey Breanda! Love the LO and all the embellishments and especially the paint effect! Check out my blog it will make you smile :)

scrappinlil said...

Very cute..love the colors you chose...I left you something on my blog..TFS

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This turned out really cute. I am still not comfortable with digi scrapbooking. I am a tangible type person. I want to feel the texture LOL