PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

From Halloween to Easter

Here are a couple of digital layouts I've done recently. I can't take full credit for the first one since I based it off of Traci Reed's layout. I used her 1 UP Kit for this (as always, you can click on the picture to see a bigger version or to read the journaling better) -
I did this layout a couple of days ago (I realize now I should have put a border around the outside so it would show up better on this blog, but oh well) -

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Sweet Paper Collection by Crystal Wilkerson, www.jessicasprague.com; Label, Flair Circles, Alphas, Doodled Border, orange stitching: Sweet {Eye Candy} Elements by Crystal Wilkerson, www.jessicasprague.com; Frames: Sketched Framers Element Pack by LivEdesigns, www.jessicasprague.com; Messy Stitching: Just My Type Elements by Audrey Neal (Audacious Designs), www.designhousedigital.com; Font: Pea Hart downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.

I created the flowers on this layout by scanning in a scrap of vintage floral fabric. I traced around the flowers in illustrator and created clipping masks from the tracings. I applied these clipping masks to the patterned paper to create my own unique embellishments.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tia said...

I love the super mario page! I might have to get that kit from you sometime.

Cathy Pascual said...

you have a gorgeous blog!