Makele had her birthday party for her friends last Saturday. The theme was the princess and the frog. I was so glad the weather cooperated as we were having it in the backyard. I made the invitation in photoshop -

When the guests arrived, they decorated tiaras with stickers and their names. I was so busy finding everyone the right letters that I didn't get a picture of this - darn! Then we played a game of "pin the kiss on the frog." Judging by how many lips made it on the frog, I'd say my blindfold was subpar.
I honestly think Jeff probably had as much if not more fun than the girls. Seriously. He was dancing to the music, running around to find clues for the treasure hunt and swinging a bat at the pinata like it was nobody's business ;)! Here he is reading a clue for the treasure hunt -
When I went inside to get the cupcakes, the fairy godmother dropped off a note to me for the girls. It said that the princess's noble steed had been lost, and there were clues hidden around the yard to where he could be found. They found him hanging from the basketball hoop ;). Makele wanted a pony for her pinata, and this was as close as it got!Aiden and Laney had a good time hanging out together -












3 comments:
The party looked like it was a blast. Way fun ideas, but what should I expect from the newest creative member of the Jessica Sprague team right?
I'm disappointed you didn't include Jeff being corrected by a 7 year old, and the bashing of the pinata.
It all looks awesome and fun. You are so creative! I'm excited to live closer to you - in just a few more weeks!
Post a Comment