PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

Aiden & Taylee

I was worried how Aiden might react to a new baby around the house, but he has really surprised me with how gentle and loving he can be with Taylee. I say "can be" because he can also be a little rough with her. But what kind of big brother would he be if he didn't hit her over the head a few times with a bubble wand? ;) He asks to hold her a lot and right now is fascinated with poking her in the eyes.
Last week I had a little flower in her hair. He pointed to it and said, "princess."
See what a loving brother he is? ;)

Taylee: "Listen, if you try that again you'll have to answer to this fist."
I was doing the dishes last week when he took the dishwashing tablets. Next thing I know, he's telling me Taylee is a pirate. I turned around to see this:
A couple days ago Taylee was sleeping on my bed. Aiden heard her start to cry, so he ran in, jumped up on the bed and tried to put her binkie in her mouth while he said, "it's otay." I guess he can be sweet when he wants to be!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

So precious! I am glad you were able to capture these moments:)