A few weeks ago my sisters and I got together for a day of crafting. It was so nice and just what I needed! I had seen this on pinterest and loved it. I don't normally go for the whole yarn-wreath craze, but this was different than what I've seen before. At the time there wasn't a tutorial, so I just kind of went with it, but there is a great tutorial HERE now.
Instead of a completely round wreath, I used one that is flat on the front. It took forever to wrap the yarn around it, but I really like the end result!
Makele keeps telling me, "we need to get ready for Valentines Day." I guess she thinks we need to decorate the house for Valentines Day like we do for Christmas. ;) Now at least we have something cute hanging on the front door!











No comments:
Post a Comment