PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Brenda Neuberger Design Creative Team Call


Requirements:
-Create 1 layout per new kit released, 3 layouts per month
-Upload layouts to at least 3 galleries - Funky Playground Designs, DST, Brenda Neuberger Design's Facebook Page
-Participate in CT forum
-Promote my products in ISO threads, social media, forum signatures, your blog, etc.

To Apply:
E-mail the following to brendaneuberger@gmail.com:
-Link to your gallery or 3 of your favorite layouts
-Your blog address if you have one
-List of other creative teams you are currently on
-Why you want to be on my team

Call Ends February 27th so get crackin! Good luck! I look forward to seeing your submissions!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Excited to see this! You've got mail.

Heidi E. said...

This is awesome.. Wish I knew more how to design digi.. I would be all over this.. Maybe next round :) Miss Ya.