Last week Jack turned 7. Isn't that cake awesome? ;)
He had the hardest time blowing out his candles. I think he tried about 10 times.
He was just a little excited about this wii football game that he has been asking for for what seems like forever!
We had a nice little party with my sister's family, then went to Chuck-E-Cheese last Saturday with Dustin. I can hardly stand the place, but the kids always have so much fun there. Aiden found a basketball game and hardly budged from it the whole time we were there. In fact, I was helping Dustin with one of the games when Jack came running over and said, "Aiden's in the basketball game!" Yea, he crawled under the bar and up into the place by the hoop to get to the balls. Fantastic!Last week was parent-teacher conferences for Jack. He got a glowing report card. He is above average on his reading and math levels. His teacher says she never has to worry about him and that he always does what he is instructed to do. I asked her if she was talking about the same Jack I know. We've been having just a few issues with him tuning us out at home. ;)
A couple weeks ago, Jack received the trustworthy award at an assembly at his school. The first grade also sang a song. I managed to get a couple pictures while Aiden was running around wreaking havoc.
Don't you love the ring around his shirt? He has taken to chewing on his shirts lately. It drives me crazy, but I haven't been able to come up with anything to get him to stop. Anybody have any bright ideas?
With Jack there is never a dull moment. He is quite a smart little boy with a quick wit. Like his father he loves anything sports-related and is well on his way to learning every player in the NBA, including Paul Pierce. ;) We are so glad he is part of our family!

Don't you love the ring around his shirt? He has taken to chewing on his shirts lately. It drives me crazy, but I haven't been able to come up with anything to get him to stop. Anybody have any bright ideas?
With Jack there is never a dull moment. He is quite a smart little boy with a quick wit. Like his father he loves anything sports-related and is well on his way to learning every player in the NBA, including Paul Pierce. ;) We are so glad he is part of our family!











1 comment:
Hi Brenda! I had to laugh about "the ring" because my son started doing that too! We started giving him gum to chew on and it seems to have helped a lot for whatever reason! :)
Post a Comment