PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swimming

Yes, it's the middle of the winter, but who wouldn't want to beat the winter blah's with a couple hours at the beach? Last week Taryn invited us to go swimming with them. She had the easy job of watching 3 little kids in the pool while I wrestled with the 2 babies on the sidelines. ;)

Aiden was so excited to get in the water.
Dustin was so cute to hold his hand and help him up the stairs for the slide.
I was surprised at how brave he was. That is until he went under the water and couldn't lift that king-sized noggin out of it. Taryn rescued him, but after that he was much, much more cautious!
It was little Camille's first time in the pool - she did great!
I was in big trouble when Jack and Makele caught wind of what we had been up to while they were in school. I sense another trip in our future with them tagging along! ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

That is how Abbie was when she went under at surf and swim... much more cautious. I need to take the kids swimming, maybe it will bring warmer weather:)

Taryn said...

Thanks for coming. We should go again when Makele and Jack can go-but you will definitely have to get in for that. ;)
By the way the pictures above of the kids make your wall look a lot lighter.