PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter

About a month ago, Taylee started refusing to take a binkie.  She is usually pretty good natured and can fall asleep on her own, so it wasn’t a big deal.  She has started sucking on her fingers a little though.  I snapped this picture of her sleeping (I believe Aiden gave her the Barbie to play with):

IMG_0239

When I was little, I used to do the same thing, so I had to get out the old photo album to compare:

IMG copy

I showed that picture to Aiden and asked him who it was.  He said, “Tay, Tay!”  I guess there is a little resemblance. ;)  Don’t you just love the top knot on top of my head?

I thought this one was cute too so I had to include it.  It’s of my older brothers, Layne and Landon and me out playing in the backyard.  Such cute little kids, don’t you think?  I wonder what happened? ;)

IMG copy2

P.S.  One day I’ll get rid of the Easter-themed banner on the top of my blog when I’m feeling ambitious!  ;)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Awww! It's even the same two fingers. I might have to steal this picture to do a comparison of your top knot and Camille's.

Tia said...

Cute! I have never seen that picture of you and the boys before...