PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas, a.k.a Elfis

Our little elf came back this year to spend December with us.  Last year the kids named him Christmas, but when Santa came to Jack’s school, he gave Jack a letter that said he had an elf named Elfis that was his trickiest elf.  Jack wanted to change our elf’s name to Elfis, but Makele wasn’t really down with that, so now he has two names. 

He did a lot of crazy stunts while he was here with us including making a hot air balloon out of Jack’s underwear:

IMG_1504

Toilet papering the tree:

 IMG_1510 IMG_1505 

Fishing in Makele’s fish tank:

IMG_1691

And painting the kids’ nose red (pay no attention to the broken mirror):IMG_1660 IMG_1665 IMG_1670

Makele had rubbed the paint off before I could get a picture. 

We loved having Christmas come visit and were sad to see him leave (well, the kids were, I wasn’t feeling too bad about worrying about him anymore ;)).  On Christmas Eve the kids had to keep going in and saying goodbye one last time. 

Next year when Christmas comes back, I think he’ll have grown a little bit and will look like this:

Photo: Meet our new elf, Creepy. Much more effective than our last one.

I saw this picture on facebook and thought it was so hilarious.  The poster said the elf’s name is Creepy and was much more effective at making the kids behave than their old elf.  Ha, ha!

No comments: