PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Taylee!

Today is our sweet baby girl’s 1st Birthday!  I can’t believe it has already been a year since she was born.  It has gone by so fast!

IMG_1575edit IMG_1573edit 

She has grown so much in the last year.  This was taken the day she was born:IMG_8903 I had the best of intentions when I started this project of taking pictures every month, but as you can tell toward the end I got a little side tracked! 

Taylees1stYear It was pretty ridiculous to try to take her picture as she got older.  She would just roll over and book it the heck out of there.  IMG_1082IMG_1086We got her a little car for her birthday which I spent the better part of last night putting together.  Oh sure, it looks innocent enough, but it was a bugger to assemble.  It was all worth it though because she loves it! 

I put it in the living room where Makele, Jack and Aiden saw it this morning.  While I was taking Jack to school, Makele decided to show it to Taylee and give her a little ride.  So much for me seeing the “surprise” on her face when she saw it!  Ha, ha! 

She must have got a visit from the “hair fairy” last night.IMG_1562 IMG_1566

Beep, beep!IMG_1567cropIMG_1564We are so glad little Taylee is part of our family.  She is such a fun little girl with the sweetest disposition.  One glance is all it takes to get her smiling and showing off her 5 little teeth. 

She loves pulling herself up on things – especially next to the couch where she plays peek-a-boo with me behind my laptop when I’m working.  She has been army crawling for a few months, but has finally mastered the art of crawling on all fours this week.

She loves rocking herself in her carseat and on the rocking horse.  She rocks so hard when she is in her carseat that she tips herself over. 

Nothing is safe anymore.  She loves climbing up the stairs and getting into everything!  Whenever Makele is playing with her Polly Pockets or other dolls, Taylee is right there wanting in on the action. 

Her brothers and sisters adore her and think she is the cutest little sister in the whole wide world.  Her mother and father tend to agree. :)

Happy Birthday sweet little baby girl!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Happy Birthday Taylee! I can't believe she is already one she has grown up sooo fast!! I find it funny that you were the one putting together the car instead of Jeff HAHA