PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taylee’s Birthday

Taylee had a very low key first birthday.  We hung out at home and had cake and ice cream that night.  Taylee grabbed a big chunk out of it when Jeff held it up to her and then looked perplexed by the frosting all over her hand. 

IMG_1598 This picture just cracks me up.  She’s looking at Jeff like he’s crazy and you can see the chunk she took out of the side of the cake.

IMG_1599 IMG_1602 It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to!

IMG_1606 

IMG_1609

We had a little more time Thursday night so we invited Taryn’s family over to party.  IMG_1620 Aiden helped Taylee blow out her candle.

IMG_1627

I could get used to this!IMG_1629 The party animals:

IMG_1633 IMG_1637 IMG_1638 IMG_1635 IMG_1640We had a great couple days celebrating with our sweet little girl!

No comments: