PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2007

Two New Projects

Here's a couple new projects I've done this week:
I have a funny story about Jack from last night. I put both kids to bed and was in the kitchen when I heard the usually chattering coming from their room as they "read" their books. Pretty soon I hear Jack say, "I want juice!" To which Makele answers, "no, Jack, you can't have juice. You just brushed your teeth. You can just have water." So he then starts asking for water. I go in with a small little cup and give them both a drink. They settled down and were quiet for a full two minutes. Then out of the blue and to my utter amazement Jack says clear as day, "I'm thirsty. I want agua." I started laughing. Where on earth did he get that? I've never said that to him, and he's never said it either. He kept repeating it over and over. I had to give him a drink for that! Hearing a random spanish word coming out of my two-year-old's mouth (used in the right context even) deserved a drink. He must be watching too much Dora, is all I can think of!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

These are both so cute!!! Love it!
Jenni from AMM