PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

All About Makele


I made this little book about a month ago - and am finally getting around to posting it. This is a book about Makele. Each page has a question like "What makes me laugh?" "Who are my friends?" "What drives me crazy?" I used the new Pirate Princess line from Rusty Pickle - it was perfect for this!


I also designed a make-and-take for Roberts' Grand Opening in St. George last month using the Pirate Princess line. Here it is:



I was actually in St. George during the grand opening, so I got to go and help a little with the make and take. That was the weekend we went down to Las Vegas with Landon and Tia when Landon and Jeff went to the BYU/UNLV game.
I'm off to Sacramento in the morning - early - 5:45 is when my airplane takes flight. Seriously. You realize that means I have to leave here around 3:00 in the morning. What am I still doing up? I'm not going to be able to function tomorrow!

No comments: