

My niece, Kylie, actually took that big picture of Jack pulling the funny face as he tries to hit the ball. He cracks us all up when he pulls that face!
I painted the chipboard black and let it dry. I then inked it with a watermark stamp pad, coated it with black embossing powder and heated it with my embossing gun. I love how it gave the letters and swirl a shiny coat. I have been obsessed with embossing powder lately - just another phase I'm going through I suppose. Good thing I'm not scrapping in order. You'd be able to go through by scrapbooks and say, "oh this section must be from the embossing powder period" or "the creative painting period" or whatever other phase I'm going through at the time.
Makele's out of school today. I'm "watching" Kylie - she's actually doing a pretty dang good job of keeping the kids entertained - bless her little heart. I've been able to get dishes done, floors swept, and laundry started. She even got the kids to help pick up their toys downstairs in the family room, and then she vacuumed! I'm seriously considering adopting her!











No comments:
Post a Comment