No, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, I've just been busy with one sick little girl. We took Makele to the doctor on Monday because she had been throwing up and running a fever all weekend. She was complaining her "mouth" hurt - I think she meant her throat. Anyway, they did a throat swab, but the doctor checked her and thought she was okay. She was doing better that afternoon and was well enough to go to school Tuesday and Wednesday. Last night I got a call from the doctor saying the throat swab came up positive for Strep. Nice. He called in a prescription for antibiotics and said she shouldn't go to school. Today she ran a very high fever and looked so sick. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon.
In other news, I had one of my layouts picked up for Scrapbook Trends - Embellish It Idea Book! It will be coming out in February or March. I also had a few other things picked up for next month's issue by Ready, Set, Create.
Guess who I spotted in the Phoenix Airport on my way back home Sunday? None other than Rupert from Survivor! Too bad I didn't have my camera on me to prove it! That airport was crazy busy - I guess there had been a Nascar race over the weekend that a lot of people were in town for.
Some day I'm going to have some time to scrapbook. Everytime I go to sit down at my desk, Makele or Jack starts screaming or asks for something. By the time I get them into bed, my mind is so far gone that there is not an ounce of creativity left! I've used it all on trying to keep them entertained!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











1 comment:
ahhh poor Makele! hope she gets better soon.
Congrats on the pubs:)
Post a Comment