PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

O Christmas Tree!

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post! We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend. We went to my in-laws' house on Thursday where we also celebrated my father-in-law's 70th birthday which was the day before. We went to my parent's house on Friday and stayed for the rest of the weekend. We decorated christmas cookies on Friday and on Saturday we went up the canyon and cut down the "perfect" Christmas tree. Of course, that tree about ended my marriage. Every one that Jeff liked I hated. I really think he was just trying to pick the first half decent one he saw so he could get home to watch the BYU/Utah game! My dad pointed out one to me that was just lovely, so I told him to cut it down. I took a few pictures of Makele sitting in the frozen creek.

Tonight we decorated the tree. The kids had a ball putting all the decorations on two branches! I'll go back later and spread them out a little! They both picked out ornaments at the store today, a tradition each year. Makele picked out a Dora ornament and Jack chose a Scooby Doo Train one. He's not really into Scooby Doo, but he loves trains - too bad I couldn't get him to stand still long enough to get a picture!

No comments: