PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2007

Giddy Up!

Here's a layout I did for an example for this month's Rusty Pickle Blog Challenge. The Challenge is to use Rusty Pickle stamps for the title and three different patterned papers on the page. I used a watermark stamp pad to stamp the words on the maroon cardstock. I embossed the title letters with Tim Holtz's Distressing Embossing Powder. The letters almost feel like sand and are perfect for this page, don't ya think?
Journaling Reads: July 24, 2007. I've often been surprised at just how unscared of horses Makele is while Jack loves horses in theory, but not in person! She walks right up to them and loved it when Grandpa put her on one of the horses in the corral! She's our brave cowgirl!


You can get in on this challenge by going to the Rusty Pickle Blog. The winner gets an awesome prize pack from Rusty Pickle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute! btw, you've been tagged! check out my blog for deets. :)