We woke up to a blizzard this morning - its snowing and the wind is blowing - not a good combination. Our driveway is at least knee deep with snow. Jeff went over early this morning to help shovel the sidewalks at the church - he's still gone. He has a meeting at ten, so I guess I better figure out how to get some of that snow off so I can at least get my car out of the drive! A snow blower is looking better and better after each storm. . .
I had two of my projects published in Scrapstreet this month. Here are the links if you want to check them out:
Laugh and
Love Wordart
I'll leave you with this cute little smiling face!

1 comment:
Hey you! Congrats on your ScrapStreet gig! I LOVE your Laugh layout. It's so cute. I would love the snow, at least at first. It's such a fun time of year!
Post a Comment