PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!

I can't believe he is already three years old! Where has the time gone?
Look at how tiny he was when he was born (and how gorgeous I look - ha!):
First Birthday (we celebrated it a couple of days early with the family):
Second Birthday (look at that - he's learned how to use a fork instead of his hands!):
He is so excited for his party tonight! When he saw the decorations, he started jumping up and down and saying in a sing-song voice, "It's a party! It's a party!" Last night he decided to revert back to his baby-days (although he never did take a binky - he much prefered his thumb - and still does!) He found Makele's doll's binky and was being a little ham with it.

I'm so blessed to have this little angel in my life - he makes me laugh everyday. I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jack is three already. He's so cute. Chloe said now Jacks three just like me.