PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dustin & Kittens

A couple of weeks ago I took some pictures of my little sister Taryn's darling little boy, Dustin. It was still pretty cold out, and he wasn't much in the smiling mood, but I still managed to get some good ones. He's such a cutie that it wasn't too hard!

We had some new additions to our household two weeks ago. Jeff went out to the garage one night and found this:
Three tiny kittens. Makele and Jack were ecstatic and insist on going out every day, sometimes more than once, to check on them. They opened their eyes a few days ago and are getting bigger every day. I noticed the mom was pregnant just a couple of weeks before they were born - obviously we didn't make it to the "Big Fix on Tour" soon enough! Oh well, I guess it's fun for the kids to see - once anyway!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Hey, You're right he is such a cutie.He must be pretty important to have made it in the same column as the kittens.