PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Taryn. . .

A day late and a dollar short (see last post for explanation)!
I was so wrapped up in my bad news that I forgot to wish my little sister a very happy quarter-of-a-century birthday! I started looking through all my albums I did way back when to get some photos of the two of us to scan and post. There were way too many and I couldn't choose! So I just decided to post this gorgeous layout I did soooooo long ago (and to my defense, this was a cool page at the time!).

Isn't that couch the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen? We went out to lunch yesterday then went over to Taryn's house last night for birthday cake. Of course we couldn't get away without playing the Wii. Just look at the bowling form:
A bit of an overkill, don't you think? Of course, I did hit the ceiling fan pulls when it was my turn so I'm one to talk. Even Makele got in on the action. She was quite a good little bowler!Alright, I'm off to get Makele to swim lessons - she looks forward to them everyday and is always asking when we are going. I'll have to get some pictures to post.

No comments: