PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just Hanging Out

Yesterday was Kylie's birthday so we went over last night for the party. Jack and Makele both loved playing on the swingset - Jack insisted on going on the monkey bars.
Little Dustin is getting bigger and changing everyday - he even rode on the horse and loved it!
After the party, Kylie gave us a barrel racing exhibition with her new spurs. Yee Haw!

Our little cowgirl loved riding the horse - she didn't want to get off!
Jack was a little more tentative - he told us he couldn't ride the horse because he didn't have his hat! We put him up there and he kept saying, "I not like this, I wanna get off." But once around the arena was all he needed - when he got off he said, "that was fun!"
I'm off to Virginia this afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Brenda.
I was enjoying the blog until you said you were off to Virginia?
You better stay home with those kids!
Love,
Dad