Supplies: Chipboard Stars and Hearts, Patterned Paper, Chipboard Alphas, Trim: Rusty Pickle; Cardstock: Bazzill; Jewel Brads: Making Memories; Ink: Tsukineko.
Makele is loving her swimming lessons. This is the conversation that took place one day last week in the afternoon:Makele: Mommy, when will it be time to go to swimming lessons?
Me: Tomorrow morning.
Makele: After it gets dark, we go to sleep, then when we wake up it will be time to go?
Me: Yep - you got it.
Makele: Is it dark yet?
Ha! She was actually excited to go to bed so she could go to swimming lessons! She's doing really well and is not as scared as I thought she'd be. She's like a little fish! She still doesn't like putting her head under the water too much - I think she's going to end up choking her teacher if he keeps trying to put her under! He's really good with her though and gives her the reassurance she needs to do it.
Playing "Fishy in the Middle."
Blowing bubbles under the water:
I don't know how I'm going to entertain her once the lessons are over this week. Maybe by then it will be warm enough to swim outside!











1 comment:
Great job Makele !
Your a good swimmer.
Love,
Grandpa Ellison
Post a Comment