PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funky Winner

Yes, I realize it's not Thursday morning anymore, but lay off, I was busy! ;) Makele's parent teacher conference was this morning. I'm happy to report she is doing well and progressing in her class. But you didn't come here to hear me brag about my kids, so lets get on with it. Here's Jack pointing out the "funky guy:"
A funny side note - Jack watched the video back and asked who was talking. I told him, "it was me, silly!" He said, "oh, I thought it was Shawna!" Shawna is my older sister - I didn't realize we sound alike, but I guess to him we do!

Since the quality of that video was so brilliant, here it is again -

I take it that it wasn't too hard to figure out, seeing as how everyone got it except for Jen. You can't blame her though, she lives in California and is probably so used to seeing funky people everyday that her ability to discriminate between normal and funky has gone downhill. Totally teasing, Jen!

Jack surprised me by actually agreeing to draw a name for me:

Congrats, Connie! Will you e-mail me (brendaneuberger@gmail.com) your address so I can get your Rockin' America in the mail to you?

Thanks for everyone who participated! Remember you can always visit my ebay shop HERE if you want some cheap Rusty Pickle scrapbooking supplies! I'm practically giving it away (after all, there's only so much I can use and I'm getting sick of storing it)!

No comments: