Makele's top two teeth have been loose since the end of November. The one on her right has gotten really loose over the last month. I've tried to talk her into letting me pull it, but she was having none of it. She was beginning to closely resemble a backwoods hillbilly with her tooth sticking out the way it was, and quite frankly I was worried she was going to swallow it or inhale it in her sleep. I finally talked her into letting me pull it last night. Of course, she had to scream and yell a little bit (okay a lot) during it, but it didn't take much to get it out.
I heard the tooth fairy scrounging around last night for some cold hard cash, and this morning Makele woke up to 4 quarters and a Kit Kat (her favorite) under her pillow. She was so excited!Today is Aiden's 9 month birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown.

He has been spending a lot of time on his tummy and flapping his arms and legs about trying to take off, but he's too high centered! He has managed to move a little bit to grab things, but no crawling yet! He goes crazy over books and newspapers. When I'm reading to Jack and Makele at bedtime, he cannot rest until he gets his hands on the book. Anytime he sees a newspaper, he tries his hardest to get to it so he can crumple it up and eat it. He is fascinated with curled tongues. Whenever I do it, he gets this intense look in his eyes, screams and laughs. It's pretty hilarious! He has started eating bits of bread and gobbles up his baby food like there's no tomorrow. Makele and Jack are both still crazy about him. Jack rarely calls him Aiden though. It's usually, "the baby." He lights up whenever Makele is near him and gets so excited when she talks to him. He is such a sweetheart - I can't imagine our family without him!

He has been spending a lot of time on his tummy and flapping his arms and legs about trying to take off, but he's too high centered! He has managed to move a little bit to grab things, but no crawling yet! He goes crazy over books and newspapers. When I'm reading to Jack and Makele at bedtime, he cannot rest until he gets his hands on the book. Anytime he sees a newspaper, he tries his hardest to get to it so he can crumple it up and eat it. He is fascinated with curled tongues. Whenever I do it, he gets this intense look in his eyes, screams and laughs. It's pretty hilarious! He has started eating bits of bread and gobbles up his baby food like there's no tomorrow. Makele and Jack are both still crazy about him. Jack rarely calls him Aiden though. It's usually, "the baby." He lights up whenever Makele is near him and gets so excited when she talks to him. He is such a sweetheart - I can't imagine our family without him!












3 comments:
Wesley was the same way with his front teeth! I was so glad when he was biting into an apple one day and the first one popped right out.
Such a cute family... Happy 9 months
to Aiden! You are a great mommy.
Oh my goodness, he is darling! He has grown up. Caroline's not crawling yet either, but she really wants to. I'm not sure I'm ready for it! Happy 9 months to Aiden!
Post a Comment