We woke up this morning to snow - blah. I'm so ready for spring! Just the other day it was in the 50s and we went to the park. Now we have snow? Typical Utah weather, I guess. I decided to make the best of it since it might be the last snow of the season (one can dream, right?). I got Jack and Aiden all bundled up to go out and play.
Aiden wasn't too impressed and was ready for a nap after about 10 minutes. All Jack wanted to do was have a snowball fight, but I talked him into building a snowman.
The poor guy didn't last too long - it warmed up too fast and he lost his head (literally)! I broke out the spray bottle with a little colored water for Jack to spray to his heart's content.
You never can start too early to teach them the proper graffiti skills. ;)
It was parent observation day this week at Makele's dance class. She is really learning a lot and doing so well. They teach the girls so many things - the ballet positions, chasses, toe touches and even pirouettes (Makele is third from the left on the front row)-
They started learning their dance for the spring recital. They are dancing to the tune of "Hot, Hot, Hot." Took me right back to Taryn's dance with the fruit on her head - LOL!












1 comment:
That is one awesome snowman. And, I love the squirt gun idea. What a clever mom you are. :) Hope it starts warming up soon!
Post a Comment