PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Laura Burger

I'm back already - surprised? Quite frankly, so am I! Since Jack and Makele are both at school right now, and Aiden is playing happily on the floor, I have a small window of opportunity to post.

Laura Burger was another one of our digital sponsors for the Feb/Mar issue of RSC. I used her bright Me So Happy Kit for the layout below.
As always, you can click on it to enlarge -
I got to thinking after this one was published, that readers probably could have gotten the wrong idea and thought all these kids were siblings - LOL!

I also used her Chilly Morning Kit for the layout of Jack below.
This is the first time since, oh probably around 1997, that I have "cut" out around a person in a picture. Back then, it was all the rage. It's making a come back in the digital world. I don't always love it, but for this layout, I think it works.
That's all for now. Aiden is sitting on the floor clapping his hands and smiling at me - who could resist such a cutie?!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tia said...

Very Nice. I think the one of Jack is so cute and I want a copy of the file for the Ellison Eleven so I can print it out for myself.