I have been busy with projects for the April/May issue of
Ready, Set, Create. It is going to be packed with good stuff, so if you haven't subscribed, do it! I will have 8 digital layouts, 7 cards, and one altered project featured. It's been great to have motivation to get some scrapbooking done.
The last sponsor for the Feb/Mar issue of
Ready, Set, Create was
Louby Loo. She makes the cutest little digital stamps and clear acrylic stamps. I love digital stamps because you can resize them to be as big or as little as you need, and there is no mess with ink and stamps (and no issues with the stamped image smearing or not being clear).
The stamps I worked with came as black and white images (you can also purchase the colored versions). On the first two cards, I changed the black on the "Ridley Raccoon" to gray and the white to a lighter shade of gray. After printing, I colored it in with watercolor pencils, then went over it with a small wet paintbrush and added some stickles to the flowers and Racoon's ears.

I also added a little more dimension to the racoon by printing a second image, cutting out the head, and adhering it with a pop dot to the bottom image.
Supplies: Raccoon: Louby Loo, www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com; Cardstock: Prism; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Watercolor Pencils: Derwent; Glitter: Stickles by Ranger; Font: LLCooper.

Supplies: Raccoon: Louby Loo, www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com; Cardstock: Prism; Rub-ons, Buttons: Rusty Pickle; Watercolor Pencils: Derwent; Glitter: Stickles by Ranger.
For this card, I colored the image in Photoshop Elements, printed it out and added stickles to the flowers and Raccoon's ears. I also embossed "Hello" to make it stand out a little bit.


Supplies: Raccoon: Louby Loo, www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Alpha Stamps, Buttons: Rusty Pickle; Embossing Powder: JoAnn; Watermark Pad: VersaMark; Glitter: Stickles by Ranger; Pen: EK Success.
Be sure to check out her site - she has some really great card ideas to go along with her awesome stamps!

No comments:
Post a Comment