A couple of weeks ago there was a creative team call for JessicaSprague.com. This is a site that has arguably the best digital & hybrid scrapbooking, photography and design classes and has recently started to carry digital products in the store. I didn't think I stood much of a chance, but I tried out anyway. Guess what? I made it! Here's the announcement.
I am so excited to work with the fabulous designers and administrators of the site. I did my first layout for them over the weekend and was pleased with the result:

All the elements I used on this page can be found at JessicaSprague.com (except the fonts). I used brand new papers (Delicious: Paper Collection) from a brand new designer to the site, Nisa Fiin. Nisa has done a lot of work for Creating Keepsakes magazine. Her designs are called "Splendid Fins." I also used the following:
Creativity by Crystal (Crystal Wilkerson): Crystal’s{ Doodley Doo} Brushes and Crystal's {Free Spirit} Template
Be sure to check it out!













2 comments:
Wow, congratulations! That is so exciting. You definitely deserve it, you are amazing and very inspiring. Wish you all the best with this.
Congrats Lady.. Havent been online visiting blogs for quite sometime. Your family photo is awesome. Love the truck as the prop. Also how do you create your blog like you do. The header and stuff.. I need blog 101 for sure. I have no idea how to do that. Your kids are growing up so quickly and are so adorable. I miss you..
Post a Comment