PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

After 5 Designs

After 5 Designs was another one of our sponsor's for the Apr/May issue of Ready, Set, Create. They gave us two huge collaborative kits to work with. I have to admit, when I saw the kits I was intimidated because the elements were so far out of my comfort zone. However, I love the final results and am so glad I "had" to use them because it stretched my creativity.

I used the Time Flies Collaborative Kit for the 2 layouts below:

Supplies: All elements from Time Flies Collaborative Kit, www.afterfivedesigns.com; Fonts: Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com and Clingy.

Supplies: All elements from Time Flies Collaborative Kit, www.afterfivedesigns.com; Font: Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.

I used the Light Up the Night Collaborative Kit for this layout:

Supplies: All elements from Light Up the Night Collaborative Kit, www.afterfivedesigns.com; Font: Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.

Photobucket

No comments: