I gave it to Jeff's mom for Mother's Day. It's full of pictures of her family.
Supplies: Box Template: Mini Bloom Box by Kelleigh Ratzlaff, www.thedigichick.com; Patterned Papers, Embellishments: Sunday Kind of Love Kit by Michelle Underwood, www.twopeasinabucket.com; Fonts: Clingy and Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.
I also used Michelle's Sunday Kind of Love Kit for the following layout:

Supplies: All elements from Sunday Kind of Love Kit by Michelle Underwood, www.twopeasinabucket.com; Fonts: Problem Secretary, Mr. and Mrs. Popsicle downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.
For this layout I used Michelle's Too Trendy Page Kit:

Supplies: All elements from Too Trendy Page Kit by Michelle Underwood, www.twopeasinabucket.com; Template: Cookies for Kids, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Font: Wish I Were Taller, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.
I also used Michelle's Singing in the Rain Kit for my blog header and other elements. I really love her style. She has so many cute designs for every occasion - be sure to check them out!












2 comments:
Cute Layouts! Love the colors and elements on the bottom one.
So cute.. You go with your creative Mojo. I wish I could find me some :)
Post a Comment