

Supplies: Patterned Papers: Just My Type Papers by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigital.com; Buttons, Journaling Lines, Label, Banner: Just My Type Elements by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigital.com; Word art: Just My Type Word Art by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigital.com; Frames: Label Frames by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigital.com; Alphas: Vintage Love Alphabet by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigitals.com; Font: Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.

Supplies: All elements from Rainy Day Love Kit by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigital.com; Fonts: OCR A Extended and Wish I Were Taller downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.
And finally, I used this totally rad (yes, rad) Chemistry kits for the card below.

Supplies: Paper: Chemistry Papers by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigitals.com; Picture Brads: Chemistry Flair by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigitals.com; Stitching: Just My Type Elements by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigitals.com; All other elements: Chemistry Element Pack by Audrey Neal, www.designhousedigitals.com; Font: Wish I Were Taller, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.
Remember that free Jessica Sprague Computer Tricks for Cards class I was telling you about the other day? Well here's a little more info on it:
Be sure to go to http://www.jessicasprague.com/ on Monday, June 14th to sign up!














1 comment:
Your blog is so cute!!
I am totally loving the i-on card. :)
Post a Comment