The first ride Jack, Makele and Jeff rode was The Bat:
While they were in line, I took Aiden over to ride on Bulgy the Whale, but he must have been too terrifying because he refused. Anyway he was much happier sipping root beer and waiting for the others.
After the bat, I tricked Aiden into riding the Odysea. I told him we’d just go watch what the ride was doing. By the time it was our turn, he was excited to ride and laughed through the whole thing. When we got off, he said, “again!”
A highly flattering picture of me and the little guy soaked after the ride:
Taylee did so well the whole day. It was extremely hot (around 100 degrees). I picked her up from her car seat and her back was soaked from sweat. But you never would have known for how happy she was about it. 
This was one of Jack and Aiden’s favorites – they rode it about 10 times:
Gotta love the log flume (but not the loooong wait to ride). As they were meandering along the little river Jack told Jeff, “this isn’t so bad,” followed by a pause and then an apprehensive, “is it going to go up?”
There’s a thrill seeker, right there:
We had to ride Odysea again. Jack and Makele wanted to ride separately so they could control the ups and downs themselves.
We rode the Tidal Wave a little earlier in the day, but Jack would not come with Makele, Aiden and me. He decided he wanted to try it after we got off, so we came back to it that evening.
We had a really fun day. Makele was quite the little daredevil and rode all the scary rides. She even rode Wicked and the Samurai which even Jeff refused to go on. Right after the first up and down of Wicked, she said, “we don’t need to ride this one again.” Ha! I think it terrified her just a little. ;) She got a little teary eyed as we were buckled into the Samurai and were waiting for it to start. When we were standing in line I was trying to distract her from looking at it before our turn, but she was just staring at it. I told her she could close her eyes if she got scared. After she said, “I closed my eyes the whole time!”
The only damper to the day was the fact that I lost my phone while riding Wicked. But is anyone really surprised by that? ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment