We mourned the passing of Jeff’s youth last Tuesday. That’s right, the poor guy is now 40. I remember when he turned 30 and thought his life was over! ;)
After the parade, everyone came to our house for a barbeque and cake and ice cream. I went to get him balloons, and wouldn’t you know they refused to sell me as many as I wanted. Seems there is a national helium shortage (gasp) and I was only allowed one big mylar balloon and 3 latex ones. Watch out, the balloon rationing has begun, people.
I think Jeff was okay with having two less balloons than I had planned on giving him. Anyway he acted okay about it; he was probably crying inside though.
I saw this hat at the party store and couldn’t resist. Too bad I didn’t get a shot of the side that says, “caution: falling body parts” or the back that says, “warning toxic fumes.”
Makele told me I was mean for putting this sentiment on the cake:
He barely had enough air to blow these candles out. Good thing Jack was in the background willing him to do it! ;)
It was a fun birthday and Jeff was a good sport about all the teasing about his age! ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment