We left the day after Easter and drove to Moab. Unfortunately, Jeff had started feeling the same way we all had the day before (flu-like symptoms) and had a pretty rough day; not the best way to begin a vacation!
We stayed in a condo while we were in Moab for three nights; best thing we ever did! It cost less than a hotel and had so much more room for the kids to run around. It was nice to be able to put them to bed at night and still be able to stay up and do stuff without worrying about them waking up.
I tried to scrapbook as we went; one of the many benefits of digital scrapbooking! It didn’t take me too long to fall behind though, but I did get our first day all documented. You can click on the photos if you want to see them bigger and read the captions.
Stay tuned for the rest of the vacation (I’m sure you are on the edge of your seats)!











No comments:
Post a Comment